Our address is 1438B Sandy Lane. This link has a map.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Sandy+Lane,+Fort+Morgan,+AL&ll=30.229297,-87.995296&spn=0.017872,0.042915
Here are directions from Jackson.
Take Highway 49 South to Hattiesburg.
Take I-59 South for eight miles to the Lucedale / Mobile exit.
Take Highway 98 East to Mobile.
At the Alabama line, you are 22 miles from your next major turn.
In Alabama, Highway 98 is referred to as Moffat Road.
Just past mile marker 22, you will take I-65 South. The ramp to enter I-65 is a left turn going north before you get on the interstate heading south.
Take I-65 South until it ends (about five miles). Get on I-10 headed east towards Florida.
After you go through the Mobile River tunnel and cross the northern boundary of the Mobile Bay, you will take the third exit, which is the Loxley - Bay Minette Exit 44 (Highway 59).
Go south on Alabama Highway 59 to Gulf Shores. In Gulf Shores, turn right (west) onto Alabama Highway 180 (just past the Burger King)
Go about 19 or 20 miles on Highway 180. Just past mile marker 2 and the Fort Morgan Marina, turn left onto Dune Drive, turn left onto Sandy Lane. Our duplex is the first one on the right and it is the unit on the right.
From Pascagoula, you can also take I-10 to Grand Bay.
Take Alabama 188 through Grand Bay and through Bayou La Batre. Follow the Ferry signs.
Alabama 188 dead ends into Alabama 193.
Turn right and go south to Dauphin Island.
Turn left onto Bienville Blvd and to the Mobile Bay Ferry
Ferry times from Dauphin Island start at 8:00 am and leave every 90 minutes after that until 6:30 pm (Last ferry may be at 5:00 pm in offseason).
http://mobilebayferry.com/schedule.html
Cost is $14 per car and $4 for each additional passenger.
http://mobilebayferry.com/pricing.html
No comments:
Post a Comment